Monday 3 January 2011

Shop For HP ProLiant ML110 G6 Performance - Server - micro tower - 4U - 1-way - 1 x Xeon X3450 / 2.66 GHz - RAM 4 GB - HDD 2 x 250 GB - DVD - Gigabit



Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought this server on mid-June an HP ML110 G6 with 2 GB memory factory installed.
This computer is really good, and have all basic things a server should have. For me the ability to startup, shutdown and reestart the server was a must requirement. This is done using the ILO-100 is a web interface that is hosted at bios level even if computer is off.

The bad think for me was the support from HP. Since I bought the Server, I have experienced problems with the ILO-100. Server reestarts at least twice or 3 times at day. Server is using Windows 2008 Server x64.

At the begining I received excellent Technical support from HP, They changed my motherboard and power supply in the first 2 weeks, however problem persisted.

After 2 months of several reetries,reporting back to hp, running programs, telephone calls, running reports and updating bios, etc, I'm alone at this point and server is not stable.

It's been 3 weeks since they elevated my case to "High" priority and they are not reponding anymore. I believe is an error on their ILO driver, but they dont tell anything.

The error I got is:
General: Emergency shutdown initiated.
LogName: System
Source: hpqmgmt EventID: 18
Level: Error
On windows a dialog displays: HP Proliant System Shutdown Service: Sytem is too hot or has lost cooling

If you are considering this server just think twice before taking your decision, warranty wont preclude you of been stuck with the problem, as I have done for the last 2 months and counting...
:(

Get more detail about HP ProLiant ML110 G6 Performance - Server - micro tower - 4U - 1-way - 1 x Xeon X3450 / 2.66 GHz - RAM 4 GB - HDD 2 x 250 GB - DVD - Gigabit Ethernet - Monitor : none.


!!1 Shop Polk Audio Surroundbar 50 Surround !!1 Roman Shades Blue Get It Now!



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links